Mold growth can happen in as little as 48 hours and can quickly become a huge problem in your business or home. Whether it is caused by a leaky pipe, water intrusion, or a roof leak, mold will grow if things like this are not taken care of quickly. Mold not only can cause damage to your property but also can cause health effects. Luckily our SERVPRO crew has the tools, training, and equipment to handle any mold job.
What To Do If You Discover Mold:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system.
- Contact us for mold remediation services.
What NOT To Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Do not blow air across any surface with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Do not spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Content by: SERVPRO Corporate