If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (215) 536-7989

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Remediation in a Kitchen

Sometimes you can't see mold growth in your home but that doesn't mean it can't be there. These before and after pictures give a good example of this. When all the appliances were in place the homeowner couldn't visibly see the mold but when moved it revealed a great amount of mold. There are other signs of mold growth that you can be aware of to make sure there is no growth. A musty odor can also be a telltale sign of mold. We had to remove all the dry wall and insulation behind the appliances and treated the entire area. Be aware of the signs of mold growth to avoid a problem like this!